Your privacy is important to us!
Information collection and use
- We collect personal information when you create an account, when you place an order, and when you complete a form and request that we send you more information.
- From time to time, this site uses third party software to identify site usage trends so we can improve our website for you or serve personalized content.
- Occasionally, we will email you information about specials and sales we are offering for our organic soap, wholesale soap, and organic soap making supplies and about news in the natural products world. We never send information about any other subject, and all our emails comply with the CAN-SPAM Act (this is legislation that protects email users from unwanted, unsolicited emails). Each of the promotional emails we send lists our physical mailing address and contains a link for you to change your subscription options or unsubscribe entirely.
- At any time, you may contact us to learn what personal information we have collected, ask to modify it, or ask to be “forgotten.”
- Cookies are small pieces of text that a browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc.) stores to make our website easier to use and to make returning visits to our website more streamlined.
- There are essential and non-essential cookies. Essential cookies enable you to do things like add products to your cart and check out, and you cannot complete these functions without them. Non-essential cookies do things like measure user activity, pages visited, links clicked, etc. so that we can improve our website for you. This site uses both types.
We take further steps to protect your privacy by maintaining a high level of site security. All web pages, not just those during checkout, are set up with SSL technology for your protection.
We know how important your privacy is to you because the staff here at Royal Sutton Body & Skincare, LLC has the same concerns about their own privacy.
To get more detail on behavioral re targeting or to opt out of being targeted for any behavioral advertising go to www.youradchoices.com